In January 2013 BT and a number of other leading communication suppliers increased their pricing for Voice, Broadband, and for many other services, by an average of 5.9%.
Whilst we have absorbed the additional cost for over six months we have also now had to make the difficult decision to amend our pricing to reflect the market.
Therefore in line with our standard terms and conditions, Sirus will be changing its standard line rental charges and some prices for related services. The new pricing will come into effect from the 1st September 2013
The majority of our customers will continue to receive their same level of discount from our standard rates but will see an average 4.9% increase in pricing.
Our new standard prices from the 1st September 2013 will be as follows:
• Analogue lines and associated services will increase by 4.9%
• ISDN lines and associated services will increase by 4.9%
• Broadband and associated services will increase by 4.9%
• All mobile rentals and contract will remain unchanged
• Enhanced service level packages will remain unchanged
Should you have any queries or concerns regarding these changes then please contact a member of our customer services department on 02380 258900 or email email@example.com